Search This Blog

Thursday 20 March 2014

Vapourless e liquid - flaunt or fade?

I have just bought vapourless e liquid. I made a video (see here). I was pleased with my vapourless e liquid. I am going out in a minute where vaping is banned and I will vape! So on reading this article - E-cigarette company creates invisible vapor I was very surprised by this paragraph. 

However, JAC Vapour has received some pushback from those who believe the company is making unnecessary concessions to the e-cigarette industry’s opponents.
“Some people do not want to go down this route because they think we are kind of pandering to people because there are no negative secondhand properties to vape,” 

I was astonished.  Pandering to people? Pandering to people? Where has our vapour led us thus far?  To bans, that's what! Where will flaunting our vapour ON PRINCIPLE lead us? Despite our "moral high ground", we are in deep dwang, in the shit to be clear, along with smokers.

I reckon it's a clever move. Why flaunt our vapour when we can fade into the bans that can't ban us if they can't see us?!

“We have had a lot of people buy it and say this really fit the bill for certain aspects of their lives,” she said. “Whether it is the train to work, whether they are sitting at their desk at work, or if they are in a restaurant where vaping has been banned.”

Sounds good to me.

5 comments:

  1. Spot on Liz! No need to say any more>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talkin about Sunshine on a cloudy day.....Liz my dear, not only are you a true pioneer you are also a blessing in my life. A friend of mine posted this video link on CASAA and I just had to see how you've been doing. Your looking beautiful as ever and even at the expense of being accused of pandering ( lol ) I have to say an open mind such as yours is a beautiful thing to have. Great and informative video! Thank you for sharing my dear as a s usual I ask for your permission to post it through my travels. Thanks and have a great day. <3 I love my coffee too btw and will be watching for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for the praise, :-)

      Delete
  3. Love it. And It conjures up the picture of hundreds, nay, thousands of righteous heads exploding in utter frustration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It produces a wonderful amount of "smoke" with flavours I remember from the days we (then) youngsters shared a waterpipe. E-Liquid

    ReplyDelete