Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

Fancy that - I never knew.

I am running low on e liquid so I have broken open a few bottles of stuff I got at the vapefest. Very pleasant apple pie. I have been vaping it for a few days - very satisfying.

I mostly vape 12mg with my own flavour added - or 18mg ready mixed. I like the nicotine - well I thought I was addicted to it.....it doesn't seem to matter to my body whether it's 18mg or 12mg - I enjoy the vape either way.

Imagine my surprise when I examined the apple pie to see who made it, to find it's only 8mg!

I never knew! Fancy that. Didn't miss a thing....




1 comment:

  1. Brian And Cheryl Barnes4 March 2013 at 16:02

    Hello Liz!

    My name is Brian and I just started vaping 4 days ago. So far....no cigarettes! And I thank you dearly, for your videos inspired me to stop smoking! I'm 48 years old and was diagnosed with stage 1 COPD a few months back, due to 30 years of very heavy smoking. My Wife switched to vaping a few days ago as well. We live in Florida in the US and are lucky enough to have a Totally Wicked E cig shop in the Mall close by. So, I went straight for the "Cadillac" E cig model- a Vape Pro adjustible battery unit with an Odessey glass tank. So far, I find the 18mg "Tiger's Blood" flavor of E-liquid my favorite! It is VERY delicious and satisfying as well, reminding one of fresh baked cherry pie, with a slight hint of tobacco. I suggest you try it if you haven't already. It's sold under Totally Wicked's Patriot range of liquids. Usually, most of the fruity flavors didn't quite taste "fruity" enough...but this one does! Very true to taste. We look forward to you welcoming us to your Vaping Lounge again on Youtube soon with a new video! Blessings and good health to you! Your new vaping buddies, Brian and Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete