Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Laugh - we're nuts!

I was Reading this blog about beer not being served in a pint measure by LEGISLATION!  I felt a pall of despondency  cloak me. I think we've gone legislation insane!

Of course this pint ban is New Zealand  but legislation insanity is an epidemic  The UK has it  to a terminal extent, with the EU making sure we don't recover.

There's no solution - we're nuts!

But some things are good for a smile....

How about THIS for a story on beer - (from a New Zealand newspaper, just to be fair!)  Quote - "The word combination contains no semantic indication that could refer to a certain person or group of persons. Nor does it incite a particular act"

Thank goodness I vape and don't have to order beer.  Scott Bonner's "Big penis tank vid". is a laugh enough for me...









No comments:

Post a Comment